Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Part-time Receptionist/Secretary at Main Office


Anishinabe Legal Services is seeking a part-time receptionist/secretary at the Main Office in Cass Lake.

BACKGROUND:  Anishinabe Legal Services (ALS) is a Legal Services Corporation funded 501(c)(3) organization providing free legal assistance and court representation to low-income individuals living on or near the Leech Lake, White Earth and Red Lake Indian Reservations in northern Minnesota.  Legal services are provided through grants and contracts with federal, state and tribal governments along with foundational support.

RESPONSIBILITIES:  ALS is looking for a qualified and highly motivated individual to provide receptionist/secretarial duties in a busy law office.  Duties include: answering and routing phone calls, greeting and screening visitors, recording client information in computer case management system, processing mail, ordering of office supplies, and other office duties such as: support to advocate staff, filing, shredding, etc.

QUALIFICATIONS:  Qualified applicants must possess strong oral and written communication skills, typing skills, familiarity with office equipment such as multi-function copiers, scanning, faxing, etc.  Applicants must be friendly and able to follow directions.  Hands-on training is provided.

COMPENSATION:  $10.25/hr up to 30 hours per week.  No benefits available for part-time individuals, but position may become full-time with benefits in the near future.

TO APPLY:  Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Jeannie Smith at: Anishinabe Legal Services, PO Box 157, Cass Lake, MN 56633 or email application materials to jsmith@alslegal.org.   Applications are preferred by February 7th but will be accepted until the position is filled.


Disclaimer: The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information on this site is not legal advice. Legal advice depends on specific facts and circumstances. This website provides general information only. You should contact an attorney if you need specific legal advice or help.